Friday 8 February 2019

RRtK modifications

Many months later, I have rekindled my desire to fight RRtK - I have 3 lifetimes of lead ready to be painted & incorporated into my gaming life.

The main thing is to mine my old Hordes of the Things Armies for any useful models.

I decided to modify RRtK's WInd Maidens as Sky Riders, using Kallistra's Ratman Aerial (I think) as an aerial fleet (complete with ping-pong ball balloon) to flesh out the Mercenaries.

I nicked a few of the (let's be honest 12mm) Kallistra models, particularly the War Wagons for my "Polish" Krakovia etc to bulk out my 10mm Fantasy World, which I have codified into my Europa Universe - see future posts for that.

Still want a (mainly) human universe, divergent from history as we know it around about 1,000 CE
with some Magic but a lot of Steampunk stuff thrown in too.

Good luck, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A hello might be nice :)